A leading provider of business services and workplace solutions is looking for a 2nd Line Support Analyst to join their team on a 3-6 months contract.
As the 2nd Line Support Analyst, you will be proficient in SQL/SQL Server and application-based Support. You will have a good working knowledge of SQL databases, SQL server, general understanding of applications, all supported by a degree level IT qualification.
It’s also essential you will have experience of working in a help desk/service desk environment and have excellent customer skills.
- Using SQL skillset to work through back end of applications, databases, stored procedures, triggers to resolve issues
- Maintain a log of all technical faults using the Support Desk software
- Triage Tier 2 calls in the Service Desk, to validate priority and ensure completion of information
- Investigate and solve all Tier 2 IT requests that come into the Service Desk to the best of their ability
- Escalate to 3rd parties where there are knowledge gaps within processes or where they cannot solve a call
- Manage service desk requests and liaise with external Suppliers on requests that are serviced externally. Also ensure that these requests are solved within SLA and bring failing requests to the attention of the IT Support Manager
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you’d like to learn more about this role, please get in touch with Natalie!
Please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Location: Remote (UK)