We are looking for an Account Executive to join our client, a leading communications company, on a permanent basis.
As the Account Executive, you will be the main point of contact for all new and existing customer requests, from initial enquiry through to order completion.
You will need to provide excellent customer service, internal communication and project management.
- Ensure exemplary customer experience is delivered at all times and build good working relationships with customers, suppliers and internal teams
- Communicate with customers using the most appropriate method of interaction (phone, email or face to face)
- Ensure scheduled reports and tasks are completed in full and on time
- Prioritise workload to ensure a balanced approach to reacting to incoming requests whilst monitoring ongoing projects
- Coordinate internal departments to deliver projects on time and to customers’ expectations
- Work as part of the wider customer services team to ensure all customers receive the best possible customer experience
- Manage client budget and timeline expectations whilst coordinating internal/external teams to deliver to budget and timelines
We are looking for someone with:
- Previous experience working within a customer-facing role and working as part of a team
- Previous sales experience and experience working in the print industry is desirable
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Good problem solving skills with the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Must be flexible with the ability to multi-task
- Good verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail
- Proficient IT skills
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Location: South Yorkshire