Our client has some exciting opportunities for experienced Account Manager's to join a team of account managers within a busy and growing organisation.
Our client has some exciting opportunities for experienced Account Manager’s to join a team of account managers within a busy and growing organisation.
As an account manager you will have the responsibility to create and build a positive and collaborative relationship with assigned key accounts.
Success will be achieved through managing the client and internal stakeholders effectively, providing clear verbal and written communications. Growing and developing the client accounts, through existing service offerings, with sales increase and client satisfaction at the forefront.
- Build strong, collaborative and positive relationships with clients at various levels, ensuring internal staff are involved as necessary. Take ownership and manage escalations effectively.
- Manage ‘day to day’ queries, communicating effectively written and verbally with the clients and internal stakeholders.
- Take new product, project or change briefings from clients and be responsible for delivering with the support of internal and external stakeholders. Be the conduit between the client and the internal stakeholders. Complete commercial impact assessments and price accordingly.
- Support project delivery for new assigned accounts from a client service perspective, supported by the project manager and team.
- Create monthly and quarterly management packs to present to clients in structured formal reviews, utilising the meetings to understand forecast, improvements and growth.
- Produce detailed Management Information reports to the client informed of progress/status and performance, managing the client and paragon to the service levels within the contract
- Commercial or pricing experience, Commercially astute and able to communicate reasoning behind pricing recommendations
- Experience within an account management position.
- Confident communication with a range of people and roles within and externally to the business, including CEO’s and directors.
- Must have strong analysis and analytical skills
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Salary: £28,000 to £37,000 DOE