Do you have excellent customer service, account development and project management experience?
We are looking for a Sales Account Manager to join our client, a leading communications company.
As the Account Manager, you will be the primary contact for all customer enquiries and manage internal teams and external suppliers to deliver to customers’ expectations.
- Own the day-to-day customer relationships
- Be the primary point of contact for all customer enquiries, referring to the Account Director for support where required
- Accept some commercial responsibility for pricing with support from the Account Director
- Contribute to formal client review meetings, contract reviews and projects with the support of the Account Director
- Build long-term, valuable relationships with key contacts to ensure continued profitable growth
- Drive internal departments and external suppliers to deliver projects on time and to customers’ expectations
- Produce monthly KPI reports to the Account Director/Commercial Director
We are looking for someone with:
- Previous experience working within a customer-facing role and working as part of a team
- Ideally previous experience working in the print industry
- Previous experience in delivering profitable growth and ideally project management experience
- Excellent time management and organisational skills and good attention to detail
- Good problem solving skills with the ability to run problems in to opportunities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient IT skills
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Location: South Yorkshire