Do you have excellent customer service, account development and project management experience?
We are looking for a Sales Account Manager to join our client, a leading communications company.
As the Account Manager, you will be the primary contact for all customer enquiries and manage internal teams and external suppliers to deliver to customers’ expectations.
- Own the day-to-day customer relationships
- Be the primary point of contact for all customer enquiries, referring to the Account Director for support where required
- Accept some commercial responsibility for pricing with support from the Account Director
- Contribute to formal client review meetings, contract reviews and projects with the support of the Account Director
- Build long-term, valuable relationships with key contacts to ensure continued profitable growth
- Drive internal departments and external suppliers to deliver projects on time and to customers’ expectations
- Produce monthly KPI reports to the Account Director/Commercial Director
We are looking for someone with:
- Previous experience working within a customer-facing role and working as part of a team
- Ideally previous experience working in the print industry
- Previous experience in delivering profitable growth and ideally project management experience
- Excellent time management and organisational skills and good attention to detail
- Good problem solving skills with the ability to run problems in to opportunities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient IT skills
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Location: South Yorkshire