Our client, a leading Customer Communications company, is looking for an experienced Print Account Manager to join their Paris office.
You would be responsible for delivering excellent service to a range of different international clients. You must come from a print management or direct mail background.
- Provide effective project management to deliver the global marketing campaign
- Deliver client projects on time and on budget, according to agreed guidelines
- Provide high levels of service both internally and externally to clients utilising all available resources, and manage client expectations and deadlines
- Work in a fast-paced, fluid environment and communicate effectively and concisely with management team
- Build strong client relationships, both with clients and agency partners
- Provide agendas, contact reports and regular status updates
- Adhere to all practise processes at all times
- Fluency in French and English
- Prior experience in managing Print Management and International Direct mail campaigns
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with ability to adapt style of communication to relevant audience
- Excellent organisational, time management, planning and project management skills
- Experience working with high profile clients
- Ability to work with data and interpret results accurately
- Extensive knowledge of Word, Excel and project management tools
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.