Do you specialise in all things digital marketing and looking to take the next step in your career?
A strategic communications company based in the City of London is looking for an Account Manager to join their team.
As the Account Manager, you will be part of an account team which delivers excellent and efficient service to their clients.
You will ensure all client projects are briefed, priced, developed, tested and delivered in a way that delivers revenue for the company and provides excellent service to the client.
- Build positive relationships with your key client stakeholders
- Be the digital marketing expert for clients within your portfolio, understanding their business objectives and challenges and identifying opportunities to help them achieve those objectives
- Support your team in ensuring the client’s expectations are exceeded and you deliver the basics brilliantly
- Support account growth, working with client and key internal teams
- Be a direct interface between internal delivery teams and clients across all work initiatives and deliverables
- Take ownership of administrative documents and ensuring that relevant documents are kept up to date based on an agreed schedule
- Own the accuracy of the job management and financial system for the projects
What we’re looking for:
- Demonstrable experience in digital and offline marketing
- Previous experience working with complex and data-driven CRM solutions
- Sequel or web developer experience preferred but not essential
- Basic understanding of how to put together a cost estimate for a project is ideal
- Good customer-facing skills with 2-3 account management experience
- Confident use of MS Office
- Familiarity with IBM Acoustic and Tableau preferable
- Hybrid working environment, 8 days a month based in the office (City of London location) and rest working from home
- Funky office environment with fully-stocked kitchen and other amenities
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply with an up-to-date CV.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.