We're looking for an Accountant for a leading Financial Services institution to offer interim support. This role is hybrid and based in London.
Our client, a leading Financial Services institution seeks interim support from someone who will offer Financial Control and Reporting of the firm’s Trading Business to Internal Management and External bodies in compliance with Accounting Standards and Regulatory requirements.
- Preparing daily P&L’s for Synthetic Product Group Business and substantial use of the firm’s accounting systems
- Knowledge of financial products and markets
- Interaction with traders and trading management
- Month-end procedures preparing accounts for posting to the firm’s general ledger
- Intelligent trade review and escalation of unusual activity to management
- To be fully informed of all developments and issues in their trading areas
- Assessing risk inherent in trading positions, whether market, compliance or reputational risk etc
- Project Work to strengthen and improve controls in systems and workflow
- Qualified Accountant
- Good degree and examination record
- Proven knowledge and skills base in similar roles
- Strong character, able to work effectively under great pressure within international team
- Ability to build relationships and communicate effectively with demanding internal clients
- Highly computer literate and flexible with changing environments
- Highly driven and motivated willing to take on extra responsibilities
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted for this role, please continue to look through our website for other roles that maybe suitable.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, or marital status.
£500 per day
Location: Hybrid - London/Remote