Are you looking for your future job in the Compliance field? Are you a specialist willing to learn more and build a strong and stable career?
Devonshire’s partner, a Fund Servicer Provider specialised in Private Equity and Real Estate, continues to grow, and broaden its area of expertise, therefore, in order to sustain this evolution, they are seeking for an AML/KYC Officer speaking Nordic languages.
Renowned for their pleasant working environment, you will join a family size company where you will be given all the necessary tools to succeed and acquire new skills.
AML/KYC Officer – Your role:
- You supervise AML/KYC related business
- You are the contact person for clients, lawyers and regulators in case of compliance or regulatory issues
- You keep up-to-date existing AML/KYC files, as well as compliance registers, due diligence database and monitoring tools
- You participate in internal & external audits and provide support to employees with compliance related issues
AML/KYC Officer – Your profile:
- You have a bachelor’s degree in the field or relevant to the job
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- You have sound knowledge of the Luxembourg fund regulatory and legal requirements
- You are fluent in English and any other Nordic language, any other language is an asset
AML/KYC Officer– The offer:
- Pleasant and international working environment
- Opportunity to boost your career and develop new skills
- You will join a growing company, where your personality and experience will be valued
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
up to €80,000 per year