A communications company are seeking an analyst developer to join their team on a three month contract, however this could be extended.
The Analyst Developer role designs, builds and maintains client CCM applications (and supporting technologies) on legacy and strategic business Outbound application estates. Working as part of close-knit but geographically dispersed team; communication, technical knowledge, and analytical problem solving are key to maintaining the high-quality development standards – building efficient, future facing, high quality application solutions.
- Analyse, design, document and deliver solutions, enhancements and live fixes to the platform(s)
- Support and maintenance of existing code base
- Liaise with, update and work with Clients on issues and new/existing work
- Ensure SLAs and KPI’s are adhered to and achieved
- Communicate issue to stakeholders (Ops, CSM, AD, other support teams, helpdesk etc.)
- Provide subject matter expertise and constructive critical analysis to Development and other internal teams
- Follow standard development release and deployment and test procedures
- Ensure that company change management & security procedures are followed.
- Ensure that quality standards are maintained
- Highly motivated and positive individual will be expected to work largely unassisted taking guidance from supervisor when necessary.
Skills and Experience:
- One or more of the following preferred:
- Mainframe experience
- Opentext Exstream
Experience or knowledge of the following also preferable:
- Other CCM Software (Papyrus, Doc1, Remake or similar)
- Working with large and complex data formats, e.g. fixed length, delimited, multi record, XML, PCL, Postcript, AFP, PDF, XML, VPE, TXT
- File editing skills (Ultraedit, PFE, Vedit, Notepad ++ or similar)
- Detailed knowledge of development lifecycle – Waterfall/Agile
- Experience of Development/Operational or Support environment within an IT department
- Familiarity with the major ITIL service management disciplines
Note – Some travel to sites may be required periodically and occasional weekday / weekend overtime will be required from this role where the volume of work demands.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
£400 per day