Our client, a global communications business, is looking for an Application Developer to work alongside their teams based in London.
We are looking for someone who has used Quadient Inspire in a full colour digital, transactional, critical mail and e-services environment.
- Build Quadient workflows to create print ready output
- Maintain and update existing workflows according to requirements
- Work with the CRM team to understand and analyse client requirements
- Review and understand clients’ data and business logic
- Understand print production requirements for print or other output medium
We are looking for someone with:
- Minimum of three years’ current experience using Quadient Inspire software, at least V10, preferably above
- Strong imposition and automation scripting skills
- Good knowledge of Quadient Inspire Automation/Interactive, including setting up configuration files and creating and drafting templates
- Ability to create workflows in a rapid development environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, time sensitive environment
- Ability to apply a high level of accuracy to all work
- Good team work and communication skills
This role is remote-based for now, but will be based onsite in the future.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.