Do you have a passion for delivering excellent service? Are you organised and have great attention to detail? Do you want to ‘earn and as you learn’?
We are working with a fantastic communications company who is looking for an apprentice to join one of their client sites, working in an investment bank as a Presentations Operator.
This company is offering a great opportunity for someone to gain valuable experience in an office-based environment.
On a day to day basis, once you have been given the training, you will be creating sophisticated presentations for investment bankers as per their instructions.
This role will give you the opportunity to gain experience in an office environment, work with a fantastic team, and develop your technical and soft skills.
This role has:
- Great training programme
- Nurturing and supportive office environment
- Working Monday-Friday 8am-4pm
- City of London based
- London Living wage of £22,984p/a rising to £25,000 after 3 months.
- 18 month contract with the opportunity to be given a permanent role after this
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, eager to learn, to listen to instructions and have a keen interest in providing an excellent customer service. Office experience is not essential as full training will be provided as part of the apprenticeship.
As long as you have the attitude to learn, the resilience to carry on when it all might seem hard then this might be the opportunity to help you get into a career that can be so rewarding.
Ideally you will have:
- Level 2 and above Maths and English
- Knowledge of PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Good typing speed with a high degree of accuracy
If you are interested, please apply with your CV below.