Our client is a dynamic construction services company, delivering robust and future-proofed places that help people and businesses thrive. They are worldwide specialists in fit-out, technology, construction and development and are currently looking for a talented Bid Manager to join the team.
- Undertake detailed client, project and stakeholder research
- Managing the tender process
- Review all tender documents to understand client requirements and deliverables
- Chair pre-start meeting – allocate owners and set deadlines for content
- Monitor and report on progress/own the tender programme
- Managing support from other enabling teams – BIM, visualisation, H&S etc
- Answer plan bid responses – building in the bid strategy
- Write/develop all non-technical content, H&S, quality, CVs, experience etc
- Support on technical content where required – understand and resolve complex technical, strategic and business issues – interviewing and questioning delivery employees as required
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Bid Manager, be confident and able to contribute to the content of the submission and will ideally possess fit-out and/or construction knowledge.
The environment and nature of the role is deadline heavy and this person must be comfortable managing multiple projects to time sensitive deadlines, strong organisational/planning skills are key.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.