A rare opportunity has arisen for a Bid Manager to join our client, a Global, award-winning Communications Solutions business.
As the Bid Manager, you will join an expanding bid services team and play a key part in the management and delivery of winning proposals and tenders.
- Lead the end-to-end bid production process using project management techniques and tools
- Produce high volume bid responses within tight deadline restrictions
- Work closely with subject matter experts, sales teams and commercial teams to create winning answers to client questions
- Develop creative document designs to deliver a strong and differentiating visual impression of the company
- Oversee the production of documents by managing the layout and printing process
Key skills required:
- Bid management experience, preferably within the managed service, print or marketing service sectors
- Project management experience – APMP desirable
- Exceptional level of written English and skilled at applying clear structure to written and graphical documentation
- Ability to build productive stakeholder relationships
- Ability to work in a team as well as autonomously
- Exceptional knowledge of MS Office
- If this sounds like the role for you, please apply below!
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, or marital status.
Location: Remote, with travel to London