Our client, a well-established logistics business is looking for a Billings Administrator to join them on a 3month contract in their Croydon Office.
As the Billings Administrator, you will be working in a fast-paced and busy finance team.
- Dealing with internal and external client queries
- Maintain data which triggers monthly reporting
- Ensure clients are invoiced timely
- Identify and manage the need for credit notes
- Sending client statements
Key skills required:
- You will have demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Excel skills to an intermediate level
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- Confident in working independently and as part of a team
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is looking to broaden their skillset and knowledge in a new challenge within a timeless brand where you’ll want to be your best with cross-functional support that is reflected throughout the organisation.
If this sounds like you and you’re keen to know more, please do get in touch with me.
This is a temporary, full-time position for 3 months, with potential to progress into a permanent role for the right person.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.