We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our client, a successful customer communications business, on a temporary basis.
If you’re looking to get into a new role, and build a long term career, this is the place for you.
We’re looking for a resilient person, who is a self-starter and has experience engaging with stakeholders. A friendly person who is happy to engage with different people in the business.
If this sounds like you, please have a look have a look at the details below and apply.
Day to day activities:
- Assist in the development of new products and solutions
- Capture, model and refine business requirements, rules, processes and workflows
- Document functional and technical specifications
- Design business solutions, with supporting prototypes, wireframes and high-level architectures
- Work with architects to design and create strategic solutions to the data provisioning needs of the client
- Design workshop agendas, and facilitate meetings with clients to capture requirements
- Use presentation skills to feedback understanding
- Manage multiple work streams whilst balancing issues and risk
The ideal candidate:
- Competent in BA lifecycle model
- Previous experience in SDLC and project environment is essential
- Exposure to document composition, print and e-delivery is highly desirable
- Experience in process & workflow modelling and re-engineering
- Systems and database modelling
- Requirements Analysis throughout whole requirements life-cycle (eliciting, modelling, testing)
- Understanding XML, & XSD structures
- Experience in using modelling tools: swim lane analysis, UML, and Activity Modelling to illustrate analysis
- IT Skills: Intermediate to advanced Excel. VB scripting would be ideal but not essential. Building pivot tables at a basic level. Intermediate to advanced Visio skills
- Experienced in developing schemas in Visio
- Experienced in documenting requirements specs to a high quality and standard
- Comfortable with software development tools .Net, C#.net & SQL, but not required to develop using them. This role is not for a developer, but a BA with an understanding of development tools
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.