One of Devonshire's client is urgently looking for a Business Analyst, initially for a 3-month contract but likely to many extensions (outside IR35).
You will be reporting into a Lead Business Analyst and there will be 5 BA’s in total, each taking ownership of a work-steam. Reporting into the Project Manager.
The project is focusing on building a Power BI reporting tool, therefore the “as is” state of the current finance system needs to be assessed for it’s finance profitability across the business in the UK and Europe.
With this contract you can work from home but will need to travel to the sites in France (8 in total), this will not be consistent though. Visiting each site for a couple of days and maybe twice over the course of the project (timeline is expected to be a year, maybe more).
Start date would need to start of June 2022.
You don’t need to live in London but good transport links to London for team project days will be required.
- At least 4 years in a BA role
- Due to this being a profitability project some understanding of accountancy/finance procedures
- Basic exposure to PowerBI
- Strong engagement skills; Ability to build relationships with people at all levels
- Excellent communication skills, ability to be proactive and responsive with feedback and questioning
- Going the extra mile and not doing a cut and paste solution
- Presentation of findings and proposals to business representatives
- Ability to alter approach to requirements gathering/presentation to suit the intended audience
- Requirement elicitation via a range of methods
- Production of high quality documentation suitable for a variety of audiences
- Prioritise requirements and negotiate ‘best fit’ business solutions
- Ability to effectively organise and manage meetings and workshops with diverse stakeholder groups, maintaining control of meetings within the scope of the project, and ensuring inclusion of, and understanding between, all stakeholders
- Sharing best practice and experience with colleagues to enhance team knowledge base
- Strong oral and written communication
- Fluent in French and English
Please apply with your CV ASAP.
You must have a right to work in the United Kingdom.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, or marital status.
£60 per hour
to £75 per hour
Location: London (hybrid)