Our client, a digital agency group, is looking for a Business Development Director to help them grow in stature and acquire new business, by developing existing accounts and bringing on board new logos.
They are looking for someone with agency experience, a strong account management background, excellent relationship management skills and impressive experience of delivering new business wins.
A thorough understanding of the agency mix including creative, digital, tech and data, and experience of utilising the latest marketing technologies are essential.
The role will revolve around proactively prospecting and seeking potential new clients, building a solid pipeline of growth opportunities and consultatively selling the agencies services.
We are looking for someone with:
- Previous experience working for a top 100 digital agency is desirable
- The ability to build trusted relationships with clients and colleagues
- Leading on growth strategies across accounts and partnerships
- Comfortable owning the new business pipeline, leading key pitches and selling cross-agency services
- Deep industry knowledge of digital and emerging technologies
- Creative problem solving skills
- Extensive experience across all aspects of the agency mix including: creative, digital, tech and data
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.