We are looking for a Cash Team Leader to join our client's busy finance department.
The Cash Team Leader will manage a team of cash administrators and will oversee the smooth running of the Cash team, reporting directly to the Billing & Cash Manager.
This is a varied role which would suit a highly organised individual who is able to manage changing and demanding multiple deadlines who has relevant experience within a similar role and of managing other staff.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
- Responsible for ensuring Cash team is adhering to internal controls
- Develop and monitor key performance in the team
- Revise and maintain cash application policies and procedures to ensure changing business requirements are met
- Manage relationships with both internal and external stakeholders whilst maintaining strong controls within the cash function
- Ability to prioritise and handle multiple deadlines
- Post bacs, cheque & credit card receipts to customer accounts daily as per SLA’s
- Preparations for legal accounts & bad debt write off sheet
- Reconciliation of customer accounts
- Management of remit email group
- Management of all SLJ, Write offs & refunds
- Contact customers for remits
- Banking Reconciliation
- Assist with bank audit requests
- Other administrative duties to support the Billing and Cash Manager
- Any other adhoc duties as required by the business
- Undertake all activities in line with Company Health, Safety, and Environmental policies and procedures and participate in the development of a safe and healthy workplace
Skills and knowledge required:
- System requirements – excel (intermediate level – spreadsheets / formulas)
- Significant or demonstrated expertise in high volume transaction accounts receivable organisation
- Significant experience managing a small team within a finance function
- Demonstrated ability in strategic agility, problem solving, priority setting and planning, and delegation
- Excellent communication skills, strategic agility, process engineering people management
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you’d like to learn more about this role, please get in touch with Natalie!
Please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.