Our client a leading customer communications provider is looking for a Strategic Client Director to join them on a permanent basis.
As the Strategic Client Director, you will ensure that overall business relationships between the company and their clients are optimised to ensure that the client recognises the business as a strategic partner and the communications supplier of choice. The portfolio of clients operate in the financial services vertical.
Your role will be to support with the communication solutions for some of the world’s biggest brands through digital customer experience programmes, data services and business process outsourcing to name but a few solutions. Providing “excellent” customer experience is at the heart of everything they do.
- Manage a team of senior client facing individuals
- Manage client retention, development of the relationship and to expand service lines available to the client.
- Optimise revenue streams and overall profitability of the accounts.
- Provide best in class service demonstrating value for money to the client
- To be a key member of the leadership team supporting the strategy, direction and proposition development for the division.
- Manage overall P&L performance through relevant Account Directors
Key skills required:
- Account Director within the Financial Services sector
- Transactional print experience
- Team management and leadership
- Vision and strategy
- Planning and organising
- Commercial awareness
- Relationship management
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.