Our client, an independent company servicing investment funds, unit linked insurance products, private equity funds and real estate funds, is looking for a Client Services Delivery Manager.
The Client Services Delivery Manager is a key role between the business and their clients and a great opportunity for a senior operational person that is looking to make the move into a client facing role.
This person will work alongside the Sales Team, Client Relationship Managers and Client Service Delivery Support team and will take full responsibility for customer relations from on-boarding and throughout the client life cycle.
- Act as key contact for client queries
- Manage migrations, mergers, liquidations, on/off boarding and manage operational roadblocks
- Optimise coordination and communication between relevant departments
- Hold regular review meetings with clients
- Implement corrective actions where relevant and provide feedback to the client
- Assist in training and development of junior team members
Key skills required
- Minimum 10 years operational experience within fund accounting or transfer agency
- Strong operational knowledge
- University/Masters degree or proven experience in Fund Administration
- Understanding of bank and fund management operations is a plus
- Team management experience
- Knowledge of private assets administration characteristics is desirable
- Positive “can do” attitude
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Location: Remote, Luxembourg