For one of our clients, a leading Luxembourgish fund services provider, we are looking for a Client Services Manager to join a team of 4 people.
Located in Luxembourg City, close to the train station, the company has been present on the market for more than 20 years. With a worldwide presence, the structure services all kind of financial institutions, such as funds, trusts, etc. If you are looking to join a constantly growing company allowing you to boost your career and work in a challenging working environment, feel free to apply.
- Manage migrations, mergers, liquidations: coordinate within the business for on/off boarding, aligning with the client, clear operational roadblocks for given projects and escalate when necessary.
- Act as key contact for clients after onboarding for any subject with and within the business needing specific processing, escalation or that cannot be resolved at operational level;
- Similarly, assist and provide guidance to operational teams in dealing with clients as and when required;
- Ensure optimal coordination and communication between different departments and our clients (facilitate communication between experts with the client and within the business);
- Centralise with the CSDS client requests for system enhancements, additional services or reporting improvements, coordinate the detailed analysis of such requests and follow where relevant the implementation of administrative and/or technical solutions;
- Hold regular meetings with clients in order to ensure qualitative follow-up of our services, review activity reports with clients and ensure follow up of actions;
- Participate in projects regarding their clients;
- Responsible with CSDS for complaints, escalations logging and internal dispatching, analysis
- Participate to implementing corrective actions when relevant and provide feedback to the client.
- Assist and coach junior members of the team in building their know-how in relation to operations & services
- Solid operational experience of at least 5 years in fund accounting or fund administration within a PSF, bank or trust
- Strong operational knowledge
- University/Master’s degree or proven experience in a Fund Administration service/support/relationship management department.
- High level diplomatic skills with a hands-on approach.
- Positive “can do” attitude
- Knowledge of Private Assets administration characteristics is a plus
- The understanding of bank and fund management operations is a plus.
- Highly developed analytical ability, ability to lead initiatives, openness, flexibility and adaptability to an international environment, a true service-minded attitude, with an ability to build and keep relationships for the long term.
What our client can offer you:
- Varied work as part of a dynamic and ambitious company that has been established in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg for 20 years;
- An attractive remuneration going up to 90.000€ gross/year + Company Agreement, 34.5 days’ leave, meal vouchers, life and disability insurance, supplementary pension scheme, interest subsidies, a Sympass card, offices located close to the Luxembourg Central Station, etc.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.