Our client, a leading customer communications company, are looking for a Client Services Manager to join their busy team in Lancing, West Sussex.
In this role, you would be responsible for delivering high levels of customer service both internally and externally to clients, utilising specific products and services.
- Ensure client satisfaction at all times, resolving any issues and managing client expectations
- Analyse data and drive change, including improvements where required
- Support service meetings and explore opportunities with clients to improve service
- Develop internal relationships within the business to ensure client issues and initiatives are managed effectively in a collaborative manner
- Adhere to all compliance standards of processes and business policies
- Previous experience working with clients
- Professional telephone manner, strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Data analysis skills
- Strong attention to detail, organisational and time management skills
Hours: Monday – Friday 9am-5pm
Permanent role with immediate start.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Location: West Sussex