Our client, a customer communications company, is looking for a Senior Cloud Services Engineer to join them on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will have a strong background of technical administration and managing and monitoring Office 365 services.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with user access to cloud services
- Provide AV, teleconferencing, video conferencing, etc. technical assistance
- Administer and support system backup and disaster recovery processes
- Formulate and create Office 365 SharePoint sites for internal users and external client access
- Administer and support Office 365 Azure and Exchange policies
- Maintain a highly secure system through proper configuration and system access monitoring
- Design and administer Data Loss Prevention policies for Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, and Microsoft Teams
- Assist with the migration of data into the Office 365 cloud platform and Office 365 SharePoint
- Assist with the creation of policies around the proper use of Office 365 services and support
- Proven track record of Office 365 and SharePoint Online administration experience
- Experience with Azure Active Directory, Exchange Online, and on-premise Active Directory & Exchange
- Proficient knowledge of Windows operating systems
- Microsoft technical qualifications
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.