We're looking for a Commercial Accountant to provide financial advice to the wider team.
Are you an experienced Commercial Accountant looking for a new challenge? Do you want a role that excites you, and allows you to have impact and make a difference within the business? If you answered yes, you need to read on….
As Commercial Accountant sitting within the wider Commercial Finance team, you will provide financial guidance to the UK business for all commercial issues and will play a significant role in the sales cycle; providing financial and commercial support from inception to contract negotiation. Your commercial acumen, communication skills and financial insights will be fully utilised as the relationship between the business and its vast customer base is strengthened.
Key responsibilities include:
- Development of commercial models for new business/renewals/commercial activity.
- Recommending innovative alternative models that differentiate the offer.
- Presenting the financial implications of a deal as part of the commercial sign off process.
- Supporting and attending customer presentations and negotiations where necessary.
- Working alongside the bid team and senior management to highlight risk and reward.
- Supporting the commercial due diligence process to ensure the implications of changes are captured and assessed in the financials.
- Review of customer contracts to ensure all financial and commercial risks are understood.
- Support of ad-hoc commercial projects.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office package
- Experience of negotiation desirable
- Commercially aware and astute
- Ability to translate data into relevant information tailored to the audience
- Innovative thinker, ability to adapt when under pressure
- Qualified accountant with 3 Year PQE
Please note that a willingness to travel within UK and internationally if required is essential when being considered for this post.
Devonshire is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
£60,000 to £70,000
Location: Remote (with business requirement travel on occasion)