We're looking for a Commercial Business Manager to join a reputable distribution business located in Exeter.
Devonshire are excited to partner with an industry leading distribution business looking to add an ambitious and commercially minded Commercial Business Manager to the business.
Working with full autonomy, the Commercial Business Manager (PCM) has total accountability for direction and profitability driven by responsibility for all business functions and will operate as an independent business unit with full P&L control.
- Full responsibility for the operation, sales achievements and P&L.
- Develop and deliver the sales and marketing strategy
- Develop effective relationships with key customers
- Develop new areas of business
- Play the leading role in identifying and generating new customer segments for the business resulting in increased sales
- Manage and appropriately direct and develop the skills of team members
- Look at the wider market to identify opportunities for new products as appropriate
- Represent the business on commercial issues
- Experience of working in a P&L accountable role
- Experience of achieving commercial business goals
- Experience of working in a New Business, Business Development and Account Management role
- Energetic, self motivated & enthusiastic individual driven to succeed
- Entrepreneurial and commercially focused approach
- Passionate team leader
This is an incredible opportunity for a career focused, results driven professional looking to establish themselves and grow within a truly fantastic organisation. Not only is a competitive market salary on offer, but the successful candidate will benefit from a profit share scheme which could see their basic salary doubled. You will enjoy an excellent benefits package to include company car and you will be fully supported to develop and grow within the business.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
£45,000 to £50,000