Our client, an influential organisation in the financial sector, is looking for a B2B Communications Specialist to help them drive and deliver a campaign to help transform data collection within their client base.
The role is based in the communication team but you will also work closely with the other teams including press office, strategic communication, public affairs, internal communication and campaigns with a focus on delivering clear and consistent messages directly to stakeholders.
What does this job involve?
- Contributing to communication focused activities, drafting written communications and establishing and participating in workshops to gather views and feedback
- Ensuring stakeholders are engaged and providing the necessary support to achieve project success
- Drafting regular written materials on potentially any issue on the programme, including articles, speeches, factsheets, newsletters and briefings
- Tracking and evaluating campaign style comms across all channels on an ongoing basis
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written
- Experience of developing digital content
- Experience of B2B communications
- Experience of supporting a complex and technical programme
- Excellent external and internal stakeholder management skills
- Initiative, drive, determination and an ability to work independently
- Ability to pick up complex issues, unpick technical data issues and explain to a non-technical audience without losing the high level message
This role a 6 month contact that will likely be extended. Initially it will be 100% remote but in time the client will revert to a hybrid model with some time spent in their office in East London. The client are offering a day rate of circa £180 a day inside IR35.
£180 per day