One of the Luxembourg’s growing Financial Service Provider located in Luxembourg City, near the train station, is searching for a Compliance Officer to join its ranks.
In this position, employees will be joining a challenging yet friendly working environment where they will be able to progress at their own rhythm.
Our partner has a particular attention for its employees. Therefore, you will always be listened, and your opinion taken in consideration. Moreover, continuous trainings are offered in the company, meaning that no matter the time of the year, you will always be up to date with all the strategies and skills that will ease the working process.
Compliance Officer – Your role:
- You supervise AML/KYC related business
- You are the contact person for clients, lawyers and regulators in case of compliance or regulatory issues
- You keep up-to-date existing AML/KYC files, as well as compliance registers, due diligence database and monitoring tools
- You participate in internal & external audits and provide support to employees with compliance related issues
Compliance Officer – Your profile:
- You have a bachelor’s degree in the field or relevant to the job
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- You have sound knowledge of the Luxembourg fund regulatory and legal requirements
- You are fluent English, French or any other language is an asset
Compliance Officer: The offer
- Opportunity to gain a high degree of experience and evolve in your career
- Attractive salary that may go up to 80 000€ gross per year
- Benefits in nature + banking convention
- Interesting and international environment which will enable you to develop within a nice atmosphere
- Continuous trainings to acquire new competencies and develop your skills
If you want to be part of an innovative, exciting company that places a strong emphasis on work ethic, personal development and creativity — we want to hear from you!
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
up to €80,000