We are looking for a Concierge Receptionist to join our client based in London.
This is a maternity leave contract but has a very good chance of becoming a permanent role.
As the Concierge Receptionist you will be part of the Business Concierge team and work collaboratively with the client’s employees to deliver the future of an agile, connected, and high performing workplace.
You will be responsible for ensuring a first-class employee experience. The Concierge receptionist will be supporting the client’s employees to improve their day to day working experience.
- Meet with employees and provide outstanding customer service to all employees and visitors of the office
- Assist employees in a friendly, professional, proactive, and efficient manner with appropriate follow-up as necessary
- Acts as the site liaison for the services they deliver
- Responsible for keeping up to date and trained in all concierge processes
- Know all essential aspects of the building and services
- Responsible in ensuring accuracy when recording any data or financial information whether electronically or by hard copy
- Responsible in ensuring a high level of customer service is demonstrated and adhered to in all dealings with clients
- Support colleagues and work as a team to achieve the best results for clients
- Ensure that full flexibility is maintained working various shifts subject to changes at short notice
- Responsible for tracking own activity and report on daily activity
We are looking for someone with:
- Previous experience in concierge/reception/front of house/hospitality roles is desired
- Ability to always maintain a positive attitude and professional tone
- True desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to interact with employees and visitors effectively with tact and diplomacy
- Decision-making skills and ability to make good judgment to answer questions
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle situations with sensitivity and tact
- Excellent customer service and verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive approach to work with an eye for detail
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Organisational skills and a methodical approach to dealing with the varied needs of the employees
- Strong IT skills, competent in Microsoft Office 365 applications to intermediate level
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an up-to-date CV.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.