Are you a Creative Designer who works at their best in the small hours of the morning? Would you prefer to have your days free to focus on learning, resting, playing or….just being?
Devonshire has a role that might play to your strengths as we are looking for a Creative Graphic Designer to work from 00.30 through to 8.30/9.00 Monday to Friday (finish on Saturday morning). Working for a new generation legal practice, you will be supporting their APAC region with all things creative.
As the Creative Designer, you will be working fully remote, so will have the discipline to be self-motivated and not require supervision to complete projects. You will be working as part of a much larger team of creatives who support the legal practice with all their creative marketing output which ranges from pitches, marketing material, online campaigns, and social assets through to editing for podcasts, radio and other social platforms.
The must haves:
- In depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud
- Demonstrable experience of video and audio editing and (Premiere/After Effects/Audition)
- Presentation design work in PowerPoint
- A portfolio of work showing a good foundation in typography, creative thinking and the ability to translate this into various mediums.
- You must be able and confident to work across all platforms – they are PC based (full kit will be provided)
This is a 12 month FTC but could then become a permanent role, the HO of the firm is London based but as it is remote, as long as you can commute for the occasional meeting, it can be based anywhere nationally.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.