We are looking for a Creative Presentations Manager to join a leading communications company on a permanent basis.
As the Creative Presentations Manager, you will grow your own creative presentations studio, steering creativity, great ideas and nurturing the ability to connect client challenges with creative production.
You will stimulate creative energy and inspire great work across the presentation design and production teams developing craft and knowledge and sharing your expertise.
This is a hybrid role, with some days based on-site in London.
- Own the creative presentation production process, define the overall creative presentations strategy and how it will deliver on the clients’ requirements
- Manage the revenue performance and growth of the account, whilst actively driving collaboration and effective operational behaviours across the business, problem solving challenges ahead of time
- Lead the development and implementation of consistent, effective processes for the end-to-end management and project delivery
- Be responsible for empowering your team to deliver a best-in-class experience to the company’s clients
- You will have line management responsibility for presentation studio that you will shape and build
We are looking for someone with:
- A deep understanding of the creative process and production lifecycle, industry standard methods and tools for effective planning and delivery
- A fierce passion for all things creative and constantly bring fresh ideas and new ways of working into your team and to the client’s attention
- Ability to multitask, prioritise your time and organise effectively
- Excellent communication, leadership, coordination and problem solving skills
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply with an up-to-date CV or get in touch with Samantha Crocker for more information!
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Location: London (hybrid)