One of the UK's leading companies in print and customer communications is looking for a Creative Project Manager.
This role will be working as a part of the client team, on their site, as an extension of their marketing squad. It’s a major global food brand.
The Creative Project Manager will be responsible for leading and managing complex creative projects as a part of the client team.
Working directly with the client’s marketing team, including brand and trade marketing teams, you will help to understand the creative brief and advise them on what would be possible in real terms.
Working with key visuals, you’ll then fire up the production team to make it come to life, on time and on budget of course, managing the project every step of the way.
The POS Project Manager is based on the client’s site to provide immediate face to face support, develop strong and enduring client relationships by acting as a partner in developing new product ideas to add value to the client’s business.
We’re looking for people with
- Experience of managing creative client briefs, ideally from a marketing agency background
- Excellent communication skills, able to get the best out of others and manage projects
- Bright, engaging and enthusiastic people who’s passion for what they do shines through
- Ideally you’ll know a thing or two about the print production process, even better if you can translate this to POS creation skills too
- You’ll need a willingness to travel a bit, and to go the extra mile when required
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.