Devonshire is recruiting a Creative Services Manager to work onsite at an asset management firm to work closely with the marketing and brand teams.
You will be working closely with the presentation and creative team to inspire and drive creativity with all the projects they deliver.
A huge facet of this role is to build relationships with the key stakeholders and creative service users to really understand their challenges and offer a truly creative solution.
You will be advising on how to message, design and style their presentations and all creative output to ensure it is best placed to be the winning solution in a competitive market.
The current team of creatives will be coached and developed by you to ensure they are the most energised, inspired and digitally creative that they can be.
Your experience of working in a similar set up, ideally within a similar professional/financial services firm will give you first hand insight into how to digitally transform a creative services solution to ensure the stakeholders are benefitting from an ever evolving roadmap for creative transformation.
You must have:
• Hands on experience of leading a creative department within a financial/professional services firm
• Experience of developing and working within brand guidelines and storyboarding highly creative concepts to briefs that remain in budget
• Excellent communication skills, you will be liaising with all levels of stakeholders, marketing teams and other service users with respect and be mindful of their business strategies and challenges
• Experience of working in an international environment with global teams
• Above all, a deep understanding of PowerPoint and all its possibilities
• Advanced Adobe CC and how it can be incorporated into PowerPoint
This role is remote based for now but will eventually be office based in the City of London.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Location: London (hybrid)