Devonshire is working with a leading office supplies wholesaler based, in Dublin.
We are looking to hire a credit controller to join an established team with an immediate start.
- Cash collection & allocations
- Dealing with customer queries and liaising with the sales/warehouse team
- Invoice monitoring and dispute resolution
- Communicating with customers
- Other ad hoc duties and project work as required
- Managing the debtor’s ledger 200+ accounts
Key skills required
- 2 years experience working in a similar role
- High levels of proficiency in MS office suite, in particular Excel
- A team player with a sense of urgency
- Flexible and able to prioritise competing demands
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, or marital status.