Our client is looking for Customer Service Advisors to join their busy team in Ashton, Manchester.
You would be responsible for ensuring all customer orders are completed and all customer enquiries are answered in an efficient and professional manner.
- Respond to all customer enquiries through various channels in a timely and professional manner
- Answer all inbound calls with customer experience and satisfaction as the highest priority
- Ensure all customer orders are completed as scheduled
- Be flexible and adaptable, and willing to assist with other tasks as required
- Undertake training as and when required
Key skills required:
- Excellent customer service skills, with prior experience in customer facing roles
- Strong communication skills, over email, on the phone and face-to-face
- Ability to organise, prioritise workload and work to tight deadlines
- Customer friendly telephone manner, polite and professional
- Computer literate, with strong competency using Excel
- Experience working in the logistics industry
- Previous experience with Zendesk
- A qualification in customer service or business admin
Working hours: Monday – Friday 9:00-17:30. Immediate start.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.