We are looking for a Customer Solutions Executive to join one of the UK and Europe's largest customer communication enterprises.
With a wealth of high profile international clients, as well as fast turnaround enterprise customers, this role is newly created and comes complete with plenty of exciting projects to get your teeth into.
Working within a specific product team, using an industry recognised piece of software, this role is likely to be field based, with some office presence (Dagenham) this role involves 3 key elements;
Customer Account Management – taking the customer on a journey from the point of agreed sale, through defining usability requirements, ensuring customer is up to date and compliant with implementation process, customer satisfaction and success.
Technical Understanding – understanding how the software works, front and backend. No developer experience required but an understanding of the language developers speak and how to translate this into not only customer friendly language, but perhaps an ability to undertake basic programme building duties in some cases (you will be trained for this specifically).
Delivery – understanding and software implementation analysis and process flows to get the product working effectively with customers. Making sure they understand it and can use it, effectively generating the end revenue gains.
The Right Candidate
- Will ideally have an understanding of the principles of printing solutions or hybrid mail
- Technical skills and awareness, not to developer or programming level but displays a high level of interest and competence in software delivery and solutions build
- Will have customer focused background and approach
- Excellent communication skills, verbally and written
- High level of engagement and influencing skills
- Challenger mindset, willing to question the status quo and suggest improvements while understanding the importance of going with the flow when required.
- Driven, independent worker and results focused.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.