We are looking for an experienced Cyber Security Auditor who will be responsible for the delivery of the Cyber Assurance & Security Audits in support of relevant standards as required by the business, as part of the Corporate Governance, Risk & Compliance team.
Our client is a large, multi-level marketing organisation, pulling together both market leading technology from some of the worlds biggest names as well as some really clever in house tools, to provide consumer organisations with impressive automated communication pipelines.
Key accountabilities & responsibilities:
- To coordinate the delivery of the Cyber Assurance & security audit programme
- To conduct evidence based internal audits, retain evidence, report on findings, agree & document corrective actions and prepare metrics for the leadership team.
- Work with Tech Assurance Team to ensure contracted client cyber security obligations are validated through the structured audit programme
- Ensure remediation plans are constructed and delivered with pre agreed timescales
- To regularly attend cyber industry forums to ensure dissemination of best practices
We are looking for someone with:
- Cyber or Information Security Audit Qualification or a suitable industry experience
- Self-starter, able to work unsupervised
- Willingness to travel – the role may require travel
- Confident communication skills – written & spoken
- Ability to present to clients and take part in joint sessions
- MS Office skills
This is a great opportunity to join a successful team within a global organisation where you can build a long-term career.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.