Our client, a leading customer communications company, is looking for a Deputy Team Leader to join their busy team in Sheffield.
We are looking for a proactive and responsible individual from a mailroom, reprographics, archiving or print environment, who can successfully support the Team Leader to deliver the required SLAs and high quality services.
- Support the Team Leader by monitoring SLA performance, reporting any issues or service failures
- Report and resolve minor technical queries
- Delegate tasks effectively to team members, recognising potential within the team to maximise results
- Provide constructive feedback on team members to support the Team Leader in 1:1s
- Maintain good working relationships with clients and liaise with them in a professional and helpful manner at all times to resolve enquiries
- Support change and continuous improvement, by identifying areas for change
- Strong team player, with ability to motivate and lead the team when required
- Computer literate and competent in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in a mailroom, repro, archiving, print environment is ideal
- Clean driving license
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
40 hours per week.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.