Don't miss out on an excellent opportunity to join a global, market-leading customer communications organisation with multiple sites across the UK and Europe, as a Developer Analyst.
The successful candidate will design, build and maintain client CCM applications (and supporting technologies) on legacy and strategic application estates.
Working as part of close-knit but geographically dispersed team; communication, technical knowledge, and analytical problem solving are key to maintaining the high quality development standards – building efficient, future facing, high quality application solutions.
- Analyse, design, document and deliver solutions, enhancements and live fixes to the platform(s)
- Support and maintenance of existing code base
- Liaise with, update and work with Clients on issues and new/existing work
- Ensure SLAs and KPI’s are adhered to and achieved
- Communicate issue to stakeholders (Ops, CSM, AD, other support teams, helpdesk etc)
- Provide subject matter expertise and constructive critical analysis to Development and other internal teams
One or more of the following preferred:
- Mainframe experience
- Opentext Exstream experience
- Quadient experience (Designer, Scalar, Automation, Interactive)
Experience or knowledge of the following also preferable:
- Other CCM Software (Papyrus, Doc1, Remake or similar)
- Working with large and complex data formats, e.g. fixed length, delimited, multi record, XML, PCL, Postcript, AFP, PDF, XML, VPE, TXT
- Version Control – SVN/GIT or similar
- File editing skills (Ultraedit, PFE, Vedit, Notepad ++ or similar)
- Detailed knowledge of development lifecycle – Waterfall/Agile
- Experience of Development/Operational or Support environment within an IT department
- Cloud systems (Azure, AWS, Oracle Cloud etc)
- Linux or Unix
- Windows administrator tasks (System Logs, Windows Services etc)
- Databases (Oracle, SQL Server etc)
- Message Queue systems/schedulers (RabbitMQ etc)
- Understanding of technologies e.g. Apache, DB2 commands, vi editor, Linux, Groovy, Java, C++, Tomcat
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted. Please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.