We're looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join a reputable SaaS business to help with their growth. This role is hybrid and based in London.
Devonshire are delighted to be partnering with a market-leading SaaS business as they embark on an exciting new growth chapter within the organisation. As part of this journey, they are looking to add a Digital Marketing Executive to their commercial team, and this is where YOU come in… If you are an experienced and passionate Digital Marketer looking for a role where will have an active voice in shaping the direction of company growth and want your experience, ideas, and decisions to impact commercial direction, then read on!
Working collaboratively with colleagues across the business, the Digital Marketing Executive will:
- Plan, implement, and oversee all aspects of digital marketing including social media, email, SEO, paid & organic search and website
- Inform the content strategy for gated (and non-gated) content
- Develop a test, learn and change strategy for the website to encourage rapid growth and optimises funnel conversion rate
- Work with the team to create content for critical product related topics
- Create and deploy marketing materials and collateral
- Work with the Product Development team to define product value propositions
The Digital Marketing Executive will demonstrate:
- A proven experience in digital marketing
- Knowledge of planning and executing SEO strategy
- Experience of working in a B2B environment and using data to drive qualified leads
- Experience in delivering a digital marketing strategy
- Strong analytical capability
- Working knowledge of Salesforce
- Agency management
This is a fantastic opportunity within a truly exciting, forward-thinking, and growth-focused business. Your work and efforts will be recognised, supported, and rewarded and you will enjoy the challenge that such a role will bring to your career journey. So don’t delay, apply today!
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, or marital status.
£45,000 basic with competitive commission
Location: Hybrid - London/Remote - Requirement to be located on site 1-2 days per week