An amazing opportunity has presented itself for a Digital Marketing Manager to join an award-winning construction and fit out business.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for translating the company strategy and business objectives into tactical digital marketing communications plans.
Responsibilities will include:
- Build, manage and report on individual paid campaigns
- Implement the digital marketing strategy and manage the digital channels
- Analyse data and report trends to ensure the digital user experience is optimised
- Oversee content creation for website and ensure SEO is fully incorporated
- Manage relationships with SEO agency and work alongside the Marcomms team to drive organic search improvements
- Perform comprehensive reviews of entire social media presence
- Co-own management of the company website
- Digital marketing experience with a global reach
- Experience delivering end-to-end digital campaigns
- Previous relationship management or digital agencies and tech partners
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.