This is an incredible opportunity to join a very well established business with enviable heritage and a name synonymous with quality and effectiveness.
This would be your opportunity to lead the UK digital marketing strategy in line with brand goals and to drive consumer engagement.
The digital team is very well resourced, and they have a real appetite to both invest in online strategy and to try new things in an ever changing consumer market.
- Using a blend of agency support and hands on management, you’ll lead the social strategy across all channels
- Ensure all digital content is impactful and best in class
- Deliver meaningful digital Insight
- Support the brand and PR teams with activity
- Work collaboratively with the sales teams to ensure e-commerce channels are supported
The ideal candidate
- Will come from an equivalent in-house or agency side role (agency candidates will be fully supported in the transition to an in house role)
- Will have significant consumer packaged goods experience
- Will have more than a passing interest in consumer health and wellness / alternative remedies
- Is a diligent, pro-active, very supportive team player
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and generous benefits package/perks
- Career betterment opportunity a plenty
- A company that supports investment in talent
- Training and certification opportunity
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.