Our client, a leading customer communications company, is looking for Print Finishers to join their busy night shift team in Dagenham.
You will be operating various finishing equipment, including perfect binders, guillotines and intelligent stitchers.
- Produce work in the finishing department to the highest standards
- Strive for a high performance at all times, developing knowledge and skills where possible
- Liaise with the finishing manager and operators to communicate any arising issues and to successfully complete handover at end of shift
- Maintain all company processes and procedures at all times
- Understand and comply to all training and health and safety policies
Key skills required:
- Previous experience in digital print finishing, preferable to have reel fed printing experience
- Strong numerical skills
- Attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Great work ethic and results focused
Hours: Night shifts 6pm-6am
Start date: ASAP
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.