Our client, a leading Customer Communications company, are looking for an experienced Digital Print Operator to join their busy team in Dagenham
- Operate digital print equipment efficiently and effectively, following schedules and ensuring efficient workflows are maintained
- Keep an accurate record of print production volumes
- Report any potential service issues and any low stock or consumable levels to Shift Leaders and Print Managers
- Ensure digital print equipment is kept in a clean, organised and presentable condition
- Communicate and liaise effectively with Shift Leader and Print Manager, to ensure client expectations and deadlines are achieved.
- Experience on some of the following print kit; Xerox Nuveras, Xerox iGens, Ricoh 9210, Ricoh VC60000 or VC70000 continuous colour inkjet
- Ability for problem solving
- Team player
- Experience working to schedules and deadlines
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
Shifts: Varied, including days and nights. 5 days off between changeovers.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.