We're looking for a Business Development Director to join a specialist provider of innovative workplace solutions that improve employees' day to day experiences.
As the Business Development Director, you will be responsible for new name customer sales and accountable for the achievement of the annual sales budget as well as building a healthy pipeline of prospects.
You will use your consultative approach and market insight to develop a sales strategy including a schedule of activities to help generate opportunities including Marketing, PR and industry events.
- Develop a pipeline of “new business” wins through prospecting
- Accountable for the annual sales budget
- Develop a sales strategy that will elevate the proposition and market position of the business.
Key skills and experience:
- Significant level of high value B2B sales experience
- Minimum 5 years’ sales experience within a high profile business services or outsourcing environment
- Ability to present a compelling narrative to clients through pitch documents and presentations
- A collaborative thought leader with the ability to self-motivate
- Ability to communicate at Board level and track record of establishing “C” suite relationships with FTSE 500 clients.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or reach out to Jo Cameron for more information.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Location: Remote (UK)