Our client a customer communications company is looking for a Director of Continuous Improvement to join them on a permanent basis in their UK flagship site in Essex.
As the Director of Continuous Improvement you will be hands to identify, design & plan for the improvement of the business. The scope of the role is not confined to a production environment and the expectation is that the latest technology will drive process improvement both in manufacturing and service areas. This is a unique opportunity to make a difference in an exciting and dynamic business.
This company is one of the leading names in its business sector and is continuing to expand at a rapid rate, so this is a great time to join them on a permanent basis. You will be based in the UK flagship site in Essex, with an employee base of over 500 and will play an integral part in supporting the acquisition and growth strategy of the company.
- Create and drive the improvement strategy and drive a best in class culture
- Identify and evaluate cutting edge technologies to drive out cost and reduce time
- Develop and execute improvements in any operational process that will improve quality, client experience and reduce costs
- Lead cross functional teams from various locations to deliver complex projects against tight deadlines
- Support and champion the development of the teams to ensure they are the best in the industry.
Key Skills required:
- You will have a proven track record of operational success and leadership in delivering improvement initiatives ideally from a Print/Production/Manufacturing background
- You will be commercially and technically astute with a proven track record of budget control and management.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.