Devonshire is working with a preeminent elder care provider based in Cork.
We are looking to hire an experienced Director of Nursing, with knowledge in elder care, to lead all clinical operations within a well-established nursing home.
- Management of all clinical staff
- Incident & risk management
- Staff recruitment
- Policy development & review
- Participation in quality management & improvement program
- Financial/budget management
Key skills required:
- Full registration with The Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland
- At least six years post-registration experience – with at least three years of these being in elder care
- Experience in a management capacity in health and social care
- Hold a post-registration management qualification in health or a related field
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, or marital status.