An exciting Operations/Document Services Management opportunity has just come up working for a communications company but directly with their client, a US Law Firm.
This is a fully remote role so can be based anywhere in the UK. There will be travel to the London office and this will be paid for.
- People management to a team of experienced Document Production Operators who work 24/5
- Provide guidance and empathetic leadership through a period of change, this is the most important aspect of the role – we are really looking for proven leadership in this role
- Establish a close working relationship with the client and become the ambassador by building a trusted alliance with the stakeholders using the service
- By working so closely, you will identify and develop new opportunities with the client to evolve the existing service
What you bring:
- A proven track record of operational/people management ideally within a corporate services/legal services provider
- Strong leadership skills, sometimes to influence and drive change
- Clear and effective communication style
- Ability to manage stressful customer situations with a confident and composed manner
- You are adaptable and respond well to changing priorities and direction
- A committed team player, no job should be ‘beneath’ you, if your teams can do it, so can you
If this sounds like your ideal next role, please apply ASAP. Initial interviews for successful candidates will take place in the first and second week of September 2021.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted for this role, please continue to look through our website for other roles that may be suitable.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Location: Remote, UK