A financial asset management firm based in London is looking for a DTP lead to join an existing presentations and creative team.
- Create a project brief in detail and then make sure the project is delivered on the agreed deadline.
- Develop and maintain meaningful relationships with the client in order to understand, anticipate and manage their requirements and expectations
- Constantly communicate with the client on the progress of their presentation work
- Identify presentations that could be improved creatively and hand over to the creative team
Must have skills:
- Be highly organised, motivated with a keen sense of responsibility
- Demonstrable creative leadership of projects within a creative or presentation studio
- Be calm and confident in your communications with the client with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Be familiar with working to brand guidelines
- Be hands on so you can jump on the handle urgent presentations projects
As the role is relationship based, you will be required to be onsite at their beautiful London office for most of the working week with some flexibility. This role is working directly for the financial services firm so there is a generous benefits and bonus package attached to the role.