We are looking for an End User Computing Engineer to join our client on a 3-month contract, working hybrid 2-3 days per week on site in the Colchester office for the first 2-3 weeks and then London thereafter.
This 3rd line role exists in the Devices, Data & Application Services team, as part of a group of skilled support and implementation staff responsible for the management, administration, delivery and integrity of the mobile and endpoint computing infrastructure for some 6,500 end users globally.
- Provide support of the day-to-day service delivery, escalation, problem solving and implementation tasks
- Proactive systems monitoring, problem identification, analysis and resolution
- Support of multiple technologies associated with the desktop infrastructure, to agreed service levels. These areas include Windows 10, build, deployment and support activities
- Able to communicate appropriately at all levels and to develop and encourage effective communications processes across Technology
- Taking part in multiple projects and programmes of system change, and the associated maintenance and support duties
- Ensure documentation, standards, policies and procedures are maintained and adhered to
- Minimum of 5 years relevant IT systems experience
- Operational experience of systems management
Detailed knowledge of the following:
- Windows 10 O/S
- Performance monitoring, troubleshooting and debugging
- Deployment of task sequence builds /packages using MECM
- End user device builds on tablets, laptops and smartphones, drivers and firmware deployment
Useful to have:
- VPN and sync technologies
- Mobile management technology such as Intune, and phone synchronisation technologies
- Release processes and cycles including UAT, deployment rings and configuration targeting
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted. Please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK.
If you’d like to learn more about this role, please get in touch with me!
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
£450 per day (outside IR35)
Location: London / Hybrid