We are working with a leading Asset Management company who is looking for an Events and Production Coordinator to join them on a 12-month FTC in their City of London office.
As the Events and Production Coordinator, you will manage the production of assets/events collateral, along with speaker/talent engagement and show calling.
This role is not a traditional events manager role, it’s much more specialised within the production of the event content. That’s not to say this isn’t an “events role” – certainly, there are several areas in this role where creativity, specialist knowledge and decision making are needed.
- Oversee each event’s look and feel, ensuring consistency across all assets
- Project manage the creation and delivery of all event assets: including event visuals, presentations, stage sets, broadcast assets
- Coordinate and prioritise presentations through multiple touchpoints, such as: Presentations Services team, Compliance, and external and internal AV/Technical service providers
- Quality control of assets and ensures consistency, accuracy and correctness
- Manage event Keynote Speakers, both from delivery of assets to run-throughs prior to events –
- being their main contact
- Keep all parties informed on work progress, communicating changes quickly
- In-person management of events/conference on the day(s) and being point of contact for speakers/events/AV
- Work closely with Events and Marketing lead to bring the event’s vision to life
- Provide insights on how to expand the visual impact of events
We are sure you have a load of great skills to bring, but these are the ones we think are most important:
- Event management: you’ll have a deep understanding of the event production lifecycle.
- Presentations output: you have an intermediate knowledge of PowerPoint and a keen eye for how event attendees experience content.
- Innovation: you will have a fierce passion for all things creative and constantly bring fresh ideas and new ways of working to your client’s attention. You will demonstrate a keen interest in emerging technologies in the creative and presentation production process.
- Multitasker: this role will require you to manage multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced client environment, so communication, co-ordination and problem-solving skills will come to the fore. You will need to be able to juggle, prioritise your time, and organise effectively.
- Solutions focused: as is standard within events, challenges will come to you, and your solutions focused mentality will ensure they are responded to and handled in an appropriate way.
- Communication: you will have a clear communication style and will be comfortable leading a event kick off meeting to senior leaders.
This is a 12month FTC, starting in September however could convert to a permanent role for the right person.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, or marital status.
Location: City of London